Off Market

18423 E Tranquilo Way,

Rio Verde, AZ 85263
  • 3,252 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $754,800

  • 3,252 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


18423 E Tranquilo Way is a single family home in Rio Verde, AZ. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bathrooms and 3,252 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $754,800. Frequently asked questions about 18423 E Tranquilo Way and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 18423 E Tranquilo Way is located in a community that is home to 1,221 residents, which has increased by 27.3% since 2000. 85.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (37.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (22.45%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18423 E Tranquilo Way has a median household income of $186,112 and spends about $108,610 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18423 E Tranquilo Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 994 (483 for Math and 511 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 72.0% of the residents near 18423 E Tranquilo Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18423 E Tranquilo Way is about 43.1 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18423 E Tranquilo Way resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2017 $3,182 $0 $0 $53,120
2016 $3,112 $0 $0 $50,710
2015 $3,055 $0 $0 $49,870
2014 $3,000 $0 $0 $51,350
2013 $3,903 $0 $0 $45,350

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.