213 22nd Ave W,
Birmingham, AL 35204
- 3 Beds
- 864 sqft
Est. Value* : $20,040
- 3 Beds
213 22nd Ave W is a single family home in Birmingham, AL. This home was built in 1957 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 864 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $20,040. Frequently asked questions about 213 22nd Ave W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 213 22nd Ave W is located in a community that is home to 16,643 residents, which has decreased by -10.4% since 2000. 64.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 213 22nd Ave W has a median household income of $20,202 and spends about $25,339 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 213 22nd Ave W is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 34.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 26.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 58.1% of the residents near 213 22nd Ave W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 213 22nd Ave W is about 40.7 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 213 22nd Ave W resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2103 16TH AVE N,
$30,000 House For Sale
918 1st St,
$49,900 House For Sale
1611 4TH TERR W,
$24,960 House For Sale
1038 16TH AVE S,
$524,900 House For Sale
1608 16th Ave S,
$149,900 House For Sale
605 22nd Ave S,
$200,000 House For Sale
3256 HIGHLAND DR,
$799,800 House For Sale
105 42nd St S,
$314,900 House For Sale
109 42nd St S,
$314,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.