Off Market

525 Hunter St,

Mullan, ID 83846
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $97,730

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

525 Hunter St is a single family home in Mullan, ID. Today, the estimated home value is around $97,730. Frequently asked questions about 525 Hunter St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 525 Hunter St is located in a community that is home to 918 residents, which has decreased by -1% since 2000. 68.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.34%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 525 Hunter St has a median household income of $35,038 and spends about $34,325 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 525 Hunter St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.7%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 19.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 525 Hunter St include Mullan Schools. The state average SAT score is 1049.
  • How’s the job market? About 70.3% of the residents near 525 Hunter St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 525 Hunter St is about 19.0 degrees in January and 58.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 78.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 525 Hunter St resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
47.47
Longitude
-115.8
Lot Size
5,968 sqft
New Construction
No

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $548 $0 $0 $43,301
2016 $579 $0 $0 $42,581
2015 $509 $0 $0 $42,581

Local Info

Population
918
Median Family Income
$35,038
Graduate Degree Percentile
1.7%
Median Homeowner Age
41.8
Households with Children
68.8%
Unemployment Rate
7.4%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week