108 Saint Anne Cir is a single family home in Covington, LA. This home was built in 2003 and includes 1,394 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 1/3/2017, this property sold for $205,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $255,800.
Frequently asked questions about 108 Saint Anne Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 108 Saint Anne Cir is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 108 Saint Anne Cir has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 108 Saint Anne Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 108 Saint Anne Cir include Covington High School, E. E. Lyon Elementary School, and Pine View Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 108 Saint Anne Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 108 Saint Anne Cir is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 108 Saint Anne Cir resides in an area with low flood risk.