Old Natchez Trce,
Primm Springs, TN 38476
Est. Value* : $28,020
Old Natchez Trce is a single family home in Primm Springs, TN. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $28,020. Frequently asked questions about Old Natchez Trce and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? Old Natchez Trce is located in a community that is home to 1,066 residents, which has increased by 30.2% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near Old Natchez Trce has a median household income of $41,706 and spends about $38,218 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding Old Natchez Trce is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to Old Natchez Trce include Northfield Academy, and Santa Fe Unit School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1150 (568 for Math and 582 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.8% of the residents near Old Natchez Trce have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for Old Natchez Trce is about 35.0 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? Old Natchez Trce resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7534 Pinewood Road,
$875,000 House For Sale
1682 Grants Rd,
$609,900 House For Sale
7459 Old Cox Pike,
$5,350,000 House For Sale
4017 Grace Creek Valley Ln Thompsons Station,
$1,599,000 House For Sale
7335 Old Cox Pike,
$625,000 House For Sale
313 Hwy 96 North,
$369,988 House For Sale
1989 Hampshire Pike,
$499,900 House For Sale
1888 W Harpeth Road,
$3,890,000 House For Sale
408 Andes Dr,
$234,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northfield Academy||6-12||50||10.8||4.6||16.32 mi|
|Santa Fe Unit School||PK-12||579||38||15.2||6.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.