Off Market

6410 Widgeon Ct SE,

Olympia, WA 98513
  • 5 Beds
  • 2,232 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $296,600

  • 5 Beds
  • 2,232 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1985

Description

6410 Widgeon Ct SE is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 1985 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,232 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $296,600. Frequently asked questions about 6410 Widgeon Ct SE and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 6410 Widgeon Ct SE is located in a community that is home to 23,205 residents, which has increased by 20% since 2000. 80.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.19%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6410 Widgeon Ct SE has a median household income of $49,429 and spends about $42,676 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6410 Widgeon Ct SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 6410 Widgeon Ct SE include Aspire Middle School, and Meadows Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (505 for Math and 506 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.4% of the residents near 6410 Widgeon Ct SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6410 Widgeon Ct SE is about 31.7 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 14.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6410 Widgeon Ct SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
5
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,232
Year Built
1985
Latitude
47.05
Longitude
-122.74
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,603 $0 $0 $288,100
2017 $3,058 $0 $0 $253,500
2016 $3,002 $0 $0 $222,600
2013 $2,572 $0 $0 $188,400

Local Info

Population
23,205
Median Family Income
$49,429
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.3%
Median Homeowner Age
32.5
Households with Children
80.7%
Unemployment Rate
5.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Aspire Middle School 6-8
Nisqually Middle School 6-8
Meadows Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week