1066 E Sherwood Dr,
Kaysville, UT 84037
- 5 Beds
- 1,912 sqft
Est. Value* : $350,800
- 5 Beds
1066 E Sherwood Dr is a single family home in Kaysville, UT. This home was built in 1972 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,912 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $350,800. Frequently asked questions about 1066 E Sherwood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1066 E Sherwood Dr is located in a community that is home to 24,736 residents, which has increased by 37% since 2000. 88.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1066 E Sherwood Dr has a median household income of $65,427 and spends about $51,411 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1066 E Sherwood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1066 E Sherwood Dr include Fairfield Junior High, Layton High, and Morgan School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 1066 E Sherwood Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1066 E Sherwood Dr is about 23.0 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 8.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 53.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1066 E Sherwood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3292 E Cove Cir,
$875,000 House For Sale
3032 Orson F Dr,
$896,550 House For Sale
2034 E 200 S,
$549,900 House For Sale
670 N Liston Cir,
$1,150,000 House For Sale
1902 E Gentile St,
$450,000 House For Sale
150 E 600 N Unit 3,
$360,000 House For Sale
445 S 925 E,
$380,000 House For Sale
1643 E Jost Rd S,
$385,000 House For Sale
720 N 1150 E,
$459,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fairfield Junior High||7-9||1,045||41.3||25.2||1.72 mi|
|Layton High||10-12||2,029||74.1||27.3||2.59 mi|
|Morgan School||PK-6||755||30||25.1||0.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.