2237 Wentz Church Rd,
Lansdale, PA 19446
- 4 Beds
- 3,146 sqft
Est. Value* : $836,200
- 4 Beds
- 3,146 sqft
2237 Wentz Church Rd is a single family home in Lansdale, PA. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,146 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $836,200. Frequently asked questions about 2237 Wentz Church Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2237 Wentz Church Rd is located in a community that is home to 53,314 residents, which has increased by 20.4% since 2000. 71.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2237 Wentz Church Rd has a median household income of $74,207 and spends about $56,270 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2237 Wentz Church Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2237 Wentz Church Rd include Arcola Intrmd School, and Methacton High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1058 (529 for Math and 529 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 67.0% of the residents near 2237 Wentz Church Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2237 Wentz Church Rd is about 24.0 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2237 Wentz Church Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2130 SCHULTZ RD,
$550,000 For Sale
735 Collins Ave.,
$459,990 For Sale
658 QUARRY RD,
$349,900 For Sale
458 Coachlight Circle,
$505,000 For Sale
189 MORRIS RD,
$425,000 For Sale
640 EAGLE LN,
$519,900 For Sale
750 Cressman Road,
$399,900 For Sale
2025 FORT BEVON RD,
$250,000 For Sale
287 Shadynook Road,
$617,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arcola Intrmd School||7-8||800||61.4||13||6.29 mi|
|Skyview Upper Elementary School||5-6||740||59.2||12.4||6.26 mi|
|Methacton High School||9-12||1,587||116.6||13.6||3.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.