224 S Franklin St,
Van Wert, OH 45891
- 5 Beds
- 1,664 sqft
Est. Value* : $19,290
- 5 Beds
224 S Franklin St is a single family home in Van Wert, OH. This home was built in 1990 and includes five bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,664 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. In 1/5/2018, this property sold for $7,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $19,290. Frequently asked questions about 224 S Franklin St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 S Franklin St is located in a community that is home to 15,759 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 S Franklin St has a median household income of $42,443 and spends about $38,599 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 S Franklin St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 S Franklin St include Van Wert Early Childhood Center, and Van Wert High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 224 S Franklin St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 S Franklin St is about 25.2 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 S Franklin St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3371 Wilson Rd.,
$159,000 House For Sale
611 Rockford Rd.,
$105,000 House For Sale
18202 State Route 49,
$114,900 House For Sale
7948 Weitz Rd.,
$229,900 House For Sale
7865 Fleetfoot Rd.,
$359,900 House For Sale
2026 Eaglebrooke Circle,
$375,000 House For Sale
1236 Jessica Lane,
$359,900 House For Sale
528 N. Sugar St.,
$144,900 House For Sale
20815 Monroeville Road,
$89,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Van Wert Early Childhood Center||PK-K||331||15||22||0.7 mi|
|Van Wert Elementary School||1-5||763||46.4||16.4||2.39 mi|
|Van Wert High School||9-12||533||33.5||15.8||2.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.