Off Market

3228 Lockridge Ave,

Kansas City, MO 64128
  • 6 Beds
  • 1,822 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 6 Beds
  • 1,822 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


3228 Lockridge Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1908 and includes six bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,822 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3228 Lockridge Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3228 Lockridge Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,730 residents, which has decreased by -0.3% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.66%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3228 Lockridge Ave has a median household income of $25,662 and spends about $28,676 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3228 Lockridge Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 29.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3228 Lockridge Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 3228 Lockridge Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3228 Lockridge Ave is about 28.5 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3228 Lockridge Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Ac Prep Elementary   PK-8
Central Middle School   7-8
Contract   PK-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.