330 Oxford Rd,
Waukesha, WI 53186
- 2 Beds
- 1,381 sqft
Est. Value* : $194,800
- 2 Beds
330 Oxford Rd is a single family home in Waukesha, WI. This home was built in 1955 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,381 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. In 4/28/2016, this property sold for $160,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $194,800. Frequently asked questions about 330 Oxford Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 330 Oxford Rd is located in a community that is home to 35,448 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 330 Oxford Rd has a median household income of $58,979 and spends about $47,866 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 330 Oxford Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 330 Oxford Rd include Les Paul Middle, South High, and White Rock Campus. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 330 Oxford Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 330 Oxford Rd is about 14.4 degrees in January and 70.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 330 Oxford Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
600 E Wabash Ave,
$349,900 House For Sale
401 E College Ave,
$199,800 House For Sale
235 S Greenfield Ave,
$199,900 House For Sale
827 Tenny Ave,
$359,900 House For Sale
136 N James St,
$178,900 House For Sale
301 N Racine Ave,
$180,000 House For Sale
233 N Charles St,
$314,900 House For Sale
304 S East Ave,
$229,900 House For Sale
400 S East Ave,
$285,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Les Paul Middle||6-8||679||47.8||14.1||0.81 mi|
|South High||9-12||1,006||76.2||13.1||0.52 mi|
|White Rock Campus||PK-3||448||2.5||179.2||1.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.