11316 Amboy Ln,
Saint Louis, MO 63136
- 3 Beds
- 1,120 sqft
Est. Value* : $99,010
- 3 Beds
11316 Amboy Ln is a single family home in Saint Louis, MO. This home was built in 1969 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $99,010. Frequently asked questions about 11316 Amboy Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11316 Amboy Ln is located in a community that is home to 50,463 residents, which has decreased by -6.8% since 2000. 70.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11316 Amboy Ln has a median household income of $39,218 and spends about $36,724 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11316 Amboy Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11316 Amboy Ln include East Middle, Grannemann Elementary, and Hazelwood East High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 11316 Amboy Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11316 Amboy Ln is about 29.5 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11316 Amboy Ln resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$155,000 House For Sale
11595 Fox Hall Lane,
$165,000 House For Sale
$58,500 House For Sale
$120,000 House For Sale
11900 El Camara,
$114,900 House For Sale
11229 Sugartrail Drive,
$39,000 House For Sale
11221 Sugartrail Drive,
$87,400 House For Sale
$137,000 House For Sale
2057 Northaire Lane,
$137,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Middle||8||408||37||11||0.36 mi|
|Grannemann Elementary||PK-5||425||30.2||14||0.2 mi|
|Hazelwood East High||9-12||1,278||85.8||14.8||0.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.