118 Burton Hills Cir,
Gastonia, NC 28054
- 3 Beds
- 1,409 sqft
Est. Value* : $96,390
- 3 Beds
118 Burton Hills Cir is a single family home in Gastonia, NC. This home was built in 1959 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,409 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $96,390. Frequently asked questions about 118 Burton Hills Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 118 Burton Hills Cir is located in a community that is home to 31,977 residents, which has increased by 11.1% since 2000. 71.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 118 Burton Hills Cir has a median household income of $51,212 and spends about $43,457 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 118 Burton Hills Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 20.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 118 Burton Hills Cir include Brookside Elementary, Gaston Early College High School, and Holbrook Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 966 (478 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 50.4% of the residents near 118 Burton Hills Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 118 Burton Hills Cir is about 39.5 degrees in January and 78.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 118 Burton Hills Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1208 Redland Drive,
$135,000 House For Sale
1413 Redland Drive,
$189,000 House For Sale
1407 Redland Drive,
$189,000 House For Sale
2909 Long Avenue,
$149,900 House For Sale
2917 Long Avenue,
$130,000 House For Sale
2416 Essen Lane,
$274,900 House For Sale
436 Evergreen Street,
$196,900 House For Sale
1624 Fleetwood Drive,
$199,000 House For Sale
1041 West Circle,
$147,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brookside Elementary||PK-5||579||33.8||17.1||1.13 mi|
|Gaston Early College High School||9-13||226||10||22.6||3.62 mi|
|Holbrook Middle||6-8||658||40||16.4||2.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.