11805 Lima Dr,
Manor, TX 78653
- 1,567 sqft
Est. Value* : $192,300
11805 Lima Dr is a single family home in Manor, TX. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bathrooms and 1,567 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 1/26/2017, this property sold for $111,600. Today, the estimated home value is around $192,300. Frequently asked questions about 11805 Lima Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11805 Lima Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,509 residents, which has increased by 16.1% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11805 Lima Dr has a median household income of $49,950 and spends about $42,939 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11805 Lima Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 9.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11805 Lima Dr include Blake Manor Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.0% of the residents near 11805 Lima Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11805 Lima Dr is about 46.2 degrees in January and 83.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11805 Lima Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12117 Bastrop St,
$209,000 House For Sale
12314 Waterford Run Way,
$205,000 House For Sale
13408 Charles Abraham Way,
$265,000 House For Sale
11209 Whitefaulds Dr,
$339,500 House For Sale
19300 F M 969,
$3,221,250 House For Sale
6906 Colony Park Drive,
$249,500 House For Sale
4709 Lake George Ln Unit 183,
$279,900 House For Sale
11105 Merced Pl,
$325,000 House For Sale
17712 Majestic Elm Ln,
$189,998 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blake Manor Elementary||PK-5||672||37.3||17.9||0.86 mi|
|Bluebonnet Trail Elementary||PK-5||554||34.4||16||5.16 mi|
|Decker Elementary||K-5||517||35.6||14.5||4.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.