Off Market

10 Odin Rd,

Rocky Point, NY 11778
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $301,800

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

10 Odin Rd is a single family home in Rocky Point, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $301,800. Frequently asked questions about 10 Odin Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 10 Odin Rd is located in a community that is home to 12,902 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 76.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.58%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10 Odin Rd has a median household income of $73,284 and spends about $55,671 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10 Odin Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 10 Odin Rd include Frank J Carasiti Elementary School, and Rocky Point High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1030 (515 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 10 Odin Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10 Odin Rd is about 22.5 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10 Odin Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
40.95
Longitude
-72.91
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
10,019 sqft
New Construction
No
Garage
Yes

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2016 $6,414 $0 $0 $2,280
2015 $8,313 $0 $0 $2,450
2014 $8,154 $0 $0 $2,450
2013 $7,990 $0 $0 $2,450
2012 $7,761 $0 $0 $2,450

Local Info

Population
12,902
Median Family Income
$73,284
Graduate Degree Percentile
11.8%
Median Homeowner Age
34.1
Households with Children
76.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Frank J Carasiti Elementary School   K-2
Joseph A Edgar Imtermediate School 3-5
Rocky Point High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 5.75
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week