1109 Chippendale Rd,
Kingsport, TN 37660
- 1,092 sqft
Est. Value* : $123,100
- 1,092 sqft
1109 Chippendale Rd is a single family home in Kingsport, TN. This home was built in 1994 and includes two bathrooms and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $123,100. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Chippendale Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Chippendale Rd is located in a community that is home to 40,510 residents, which has increased by 5.5% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Chippendale Rd has a median household income of $40,733 and spends about $37,482 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Chippendale Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Chippendale Rd include Dobyns - Bennett High School, George Washington Elementary School, and John Sevier Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 1109 Chippendale Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Chippendale Rd is about 35.7 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Chippendale Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
405 Alcoa Dr,
232 River Edge Drive,
$193,900 For Sale
3804 Lochwood Road,
$229,900 For Sale
1922 W Stone Dr,
$139,900 For Sale
1008 Riverside Ave,
$75,200 For Sale
1012 Riverside Ave,
$54,200 For Sale
1512 Lake Street,
$53,730 For Sale
1001 Allandale Circle,
$309,000 For Sale
320 Parker Lane,
$382,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dobyns - Bennett High School||9-12||2,233||137.5||16.2||4.05 mi|
|George Washington Elementary School||PK-5||474||30.5||15.5||2.43 mi|
|John Sevier Middle School||6-8||821||55||14.9||3.24 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.