11090 Highway 100,
Toone, TN 38381
- 1,053 sqft
Est. Value* : $37,780
- 1,053 sqft
11090 Highway 100 is a single family home in Toone, TN. This home was built in 1981 and includes one bathrooms and 1,053 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $37,780. Frequently asked questions about 11090 Highway 100 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11090 Highway 100 is located in a community that is home to 2,296 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11090 Highway 100 has a median household income of $28,110 and spends about $30,183 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11090 Highway 100 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11090 Highway 100 include Central High School, and Toone Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 68.5% of the residents near 11090 Highway 100 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11090 Highway 100 is about 35.1 degrees in January and 78.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11090 Highway 100 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
401 North Water Street,
$54,000 For Sale
1960 Newsom Road,
$99,900 For Sale
234 Algie Neely Rd,
21 Shadow Lake Drive,
$81,000 For Sale
265 Airways Blvd.,
$79,900 For Sale
4240 Highway 45 S,
$385,000 For Sale
3173 Dr Hess Road,
$159,900 For Sale
237 Talbot Street,
$29,900 For Sale
571 Westmoreland Place,
$124,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central High School||9-12||794||52.7||15||7.04 mi|
|Toone Elementary||PK-8||267||20||13.3||1.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.