Off Market

215 3rd St,

Meadow Grove, NE 68752
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,440 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $113,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,440 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1979

Description

215 3rd St is a single family home in Meadow Grove, NE. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,440 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $113,200. Frequently asked questions about 215 3rd St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 3rd St is located in a community that is home to 915 residents, which has decreased by -4% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.7%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 3rd St has a median household income of $23,557 and spends about $27,445 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 3rd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 3rd St include Elkhorn Valley Elementary School, and Elkhorn Valley High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 68.2% of the residents near 215 3rd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 3rd St is about 23.2 degrees in January and 75.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 3rd St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,440
Year Built
1979
Latitude
42.03
Longitude
-97.74
Lot Size
8,184 sqft

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2014 $991 $0 $0 $52,347

Local Info

Population
915
Median Family Income
$23,557
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.5%
Median Homeowner Age
36.9
Households with Children
75.4%
Unemployment Rate
3.6%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Elkhorn Valley Elementary School PK-6
Elkhorn Valley High School 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week