206 W Merrin St is a single family home in Payne, OH. This home was built in 1901 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,365 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $8,813.
Frequently asked questions about 206 W Merrin St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Merrin St is located in a community that is home to 2,454 residents, which has decreased by -12.8% since 2000. 77.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Merrin St has a median household income of $42,976 and spends about $38,981 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Merrin St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Merrin St include Payne Elementary School, and Wayne Trace High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 206 W Merrin St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Merrin St is about 29.4 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Merrin St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.