26919 NE 207th St,
Battle Ground, WA 98604
- 5 Beds
- 3,198 sqft
Est. Value* : $594,700
- 5 Beds
- 3,198 sqft
26919 NE 207th St is a single family home in Battle Ground, WA. This home was built in 2010 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,198 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $594,700. Frequently asked questions about 26919 NE 207th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26919 NE 207th St is located in a community that is home to 23,573 residents, which has increased by 33.3% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26919 NE 207th St has a median household income of $57,548 and spends about $47,214 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26919 NE 207th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26919 NE 207th St include Battle Ground High School, Tukes Valley Middle School, and Tukes Valley Primary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1084 (535 for Math and 549 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 26919 NE 207th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26919 NE 207th St is about 33.7 degrees in January and 64.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26919 NE 207th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
26407 NE Rawson,
$617,988 For Sale
25916 NE 146TH WAY,
266 xx NE Rawson Rd,
$805,800 For Sale
26024 NE Hinness,
$275,000 For Sale
12803 NE 242nd,
$1,329,900 For Sale
20518 NE 226TH CIR,
$549,900 For Sale
12920 NE 227TH AVE,
$1,000,000 For Sale
20606 NE 229TH ST,
$575,000 For Sale
21515 NE 122nd,
$850,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Battle Ground High School||9-12||2,102||102.7||20.4||7.27 mi|
|Tukes Valley Middle School||5-8||468||32.4||14.4||5.1 mi|
|Tukes Valley Primary||PK-4||605||41.5||14.5||5.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.