2696 N O St,
Washougal, WA 98671
- 3 Beds
- 1,387 sqft
Est. Value* : $318,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,387 sqft
2696 N O St is a single family home in Washougal, WA. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,387 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/30/2015, this property sold for $249,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $318,000. Frequently asked questions about 2696 N O St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2696 N O St is located in a community that is home to 15,451 residents, which has increased by 25.5% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2696 N O St has a median household income of $46,268 and spends about $40,783 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2696 N O St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2696 N O St include Hathaway Elementary, Jemtegaard Middle School, and Washougal High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1037 (525 for Math and 512 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 59.8% of the residents near 2696 N O St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2696 N O St is about 31.3 degrees in January and 61.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2696 N O St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$525,000 For Sale
3013 SE Washougal River,
$450,000 For Sale
$537,900 For Sale
1612 F ST,
$295,000 For Sale
3160 45TH ST,
$365,000 For Sale
1887 N 8th,
$110,000 For Sale
$474,900 For Sale
405 N Y,
$849,000 For Sale
916 W Alder,
$420,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hathaway Elementary||K-5||418||28.8||14.4||0.41 mi|
|Jemtegaard Middle School||6-8||522||24.8||21||1.85 mi|
|Washougal High School||9-12||981||44.8||21.8||0.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.