7016 Grove Ave,
Highland, CA 92346
- 3 Beds
- 1,530 sqft
Est. Value* : $408,500
- 3 Beds
7016 Grove Ave is a single family home in Highland, CA. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,530 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 9/27/2016, this property sold for $333,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $408,500. Frequently asked questions about 7016 Grove Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7016 Grove Ave is located in a community that is home to 45,685 residents, which has increased by 18.8% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7016 Grove Ave has a median household income of $66,656 and spends about $51,799 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7016 Grove Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7016 Grove Ave include Beattie Middle, Citrus Valley High, and Highland Grove Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 927 (465 for Math and 462 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 7016 Grove Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7016 Grove Ave is about 47.4 degrees in January and 71.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7016 Grove Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6866 Country Oaks Drive 1,
$449,000 House For Sale
6866 Country Oaks Drive,
$449,000 House For Sale
6678 Plumwood Way,
$510,000 House For Sale
27971 Pacific Street,
$400,000 House For Sale
28364 Ashford Court,
$470,000 House For Sale
6583 Orangewood Road,
$659,000 House For Sale
28737 Live Oak Road,
$695,000 House For Sale
$49,999 House For Sale
$529,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Beattie Middle||6-8||1,120||45.3||24.7||1.35 mi|
|Citrus Valley High||9-12||2,152||86||25||3.35 mi|
|Highland Grove Elementary||K-5||509||19||26.7||1.24 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.