5106 Devonshire Rd,
Detroit, MI 48224
- 2,185 sqft
Est. Value* : $38,610
- 2,185 sqft
5106 Devonshire Rd is a single family home in Detroit, MI. This home was built in 1929 and includes two bathrooms and 2,185 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and hot water heating system. In 3/12/2019, this property sold for $30,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $38,610. Frequently asked questions about 5106 Devonshire Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5106 Devonshire Rd is located in a community that is home to 56,226 residents, which has increased by 2.2% since 2000. 66.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5106 Devonshire Rd has a median household income of $40,096 and spends about $37,191 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5106 Devonshire Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 41%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 35.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 50.2% of the residents near 5106 Devonshire Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5106 Devonshire Rd is about 22.6 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5106 Devonshire Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3455 BUCKINGHAM AVE,
$124,900 House For Sale
$8,000 House For Sale
1135 NOTTINGHAM RD,
$225,000 House For Sale
5245 MARLBOROUGH ST,
$19,900 House For Sale
5250 CHALMERS ST,
$69,900 House For Sale
10412 Merlin Street,
$25,000 House For Sale
10184 Roxbury Street,
$49,999 House For Sale
5066 Lakeview Street,
$150,000 House For Sale
11364 Lakepointe St,
$34,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.