5115 183rd Ln SW,
Rochester, WA 98579
- 3 Beds
- 1,364 sqft
Est. Value* : $269,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,364 sqft
5115 183rd Ln SW is a single family home in Rochester, WA. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,364 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 8/1/2016, this property sold for $203,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $269,600. Frequently asked questions about 5115 183rd Ln SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5115 183rd Ln SW is located in a community that is home to 8,342 residents, which has increased by 12.9% since 2000. 77.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5115 183rd Ln SW has a median household income of $43,008 and spends about $38,896 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5115 183rd Ln SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5115 183rd Ln SW include Grand Mound Elementary, Rochester High School, and Rochester Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1015 (510 for Math and 505 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 5115 183rd Ln SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5115 183rd Ln SW is about 28.0 degrees in January and 70.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5115 183rd Ln SW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 xx Loganberry St SW,
$275,000 For Sale
18011 Iris Pl SW,
$253,900 For Sale
20831 SW Zenkner Valley Rd,
$390,950 For Sale
8446 178th Ave SW,
$349,900 For Sale
3245 137th Lane SW,
$584,900 For Sale
2006 Van Wormer St,
$180,000 For Sale
$250,000 For Sale
20710 Oconner Road SE,
$325,000 For Sale
116 Lincoln Creek Road,
$119,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Grand Mound Elementary||3-5||530||28.8||18.3||3.14 mi|
|Rochester High School||9-12||658||32.3||20.3||2.91 mi|
|Rochester Middle School||6-8||526||30.3||17.3||4.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.95|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.