51 Milton St,
New Bedford, MA 02740
- 2 Beds
- 852 sqft
Est. Value* : $200,500
- 2 Beds
- 852 sqft
51 Milton St is a single family home in New Bedford, MA. This home was built in 1925 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 852 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $200,500. Frequently asked questions about 51 Milton St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 51 Milton St is located in a community that is home to 46,087 residents, which has decreased by -4.3% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 51 Milton St has a median household income of $39,462 and spends about $36,841 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 51 Milton St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 51 Milton St include Elizabeth Carter Brooks, Keith Middle School, and New Bedford High. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (482 for Math and 485 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 51 Milton St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 51 Milton St is about 27.4 degrees in January and 71.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 51 Milton St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15 Seminole Rd Road,
$369,000 House For Sale
54 William Street,
$310,000 House For Sale
97 Oaklawn St.,
$315,000 House For Sale
17 Coe St,
$395,000 House For Sale
5 Homestead Ave,
$329,900 House For Sale
588 State Road,
$350,000 House For Sale
11 Lawton St,
$269,000 House For Sale
4 Beechwood Dr.,
$575,000 House For Sale
1110, 1126 Pequot Street,
$555,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elizabeth Carter Brooks||PK-5||289||18.1||15.9||0.29 mi|
|Keith Middle School||6-8||885||67.5||13||0.43 mi|
|New Bedford High||9-12||2,014||164.7||12.2||0.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.