4866 Beacon St,
Orlando, FL 32808
- 3 Beds
- 2,301 sqft
Est. Value* : $220,000
- 3 Beds
- 2,301 sqft
4866 Beacon St is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1977 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,301 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $220,000. Frequently asked questions about 4866 Beacon St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4866 Beacon St is located in a community that is home to 47,535 residents, which has increased by 10.8% since 2000. 68% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4866 Beacon St has a median household income of $48,247 and spends about $41,947 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4866 Beacon St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4866 Beacon St include Maynard Evans High, Meadowbrook Middle, and Rolling Hills Elementary. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 4866 Beacon St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4866 Beacon St is about 50.8 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4866 Beacon St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4297 Signal Hill Road,
$185,000 For Sale
4430 NORTH LN,
$224,900 For Sale
5930 FOREST GROVE BLVD,
$162,500 For Sale
4809 Elderwood Lane,
$182,500 For Sale
5258 Lighthouse Rd,
$224,000 For Sale
5014 Hernandes Drive Unit X,
$165,000 For Sale
2210 Tupelo Rd,
$225,000 For Sale
5107 Cochita Drive,
$179,900 For Sale
1519 Sunridge Road,
$160,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Maynard Evans High||9-12||2,458||125||19.6||0.65 mi|
|Meadowbrook Middle||6-8||1,015||56||18.1||0.86 mi|
|Rolling Hills Elementary||PK-5||541||36||15||0.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.