3860 Mount Alpine St,
Dubuque, IA 52001
Est. Value* : $99,800
3860 Mount Alpine St is a single family home in Dubuque, IA. This home was built in 2010 and includes one bathrooms. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $99,800. Frequently asked questions about 3860 Mount Alpine St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3860 Mount Alpine St is located in a community that is home to 45,478 residents, which has decreased by -9.3% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3860 Mount Alpine St has a median household income of $39,855 and spends about $37,048 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3860 Mount Alpine St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3860 Mount Alpine St include Hempstead High School, Marshall Elementary School, and Thomas Jefferson Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 3860 Mount Alpine St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3860 Mount Alpine St is about 16.0 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3860 Mount Alpine St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2635 Mesa Dr.,
$173,000 House For Sale
137 3rd Street,
$300,000 House For Sale
620 English Lane,
$169,900 House For Sale
381 Sherwood Ave,
$84,900 House For Sale
Lot 1 White Oak Lane,
$30,600 House For Sale
1269 Sandy Ln,
$70,000 House For Sale
77 Roosevelt Dr,
$750,000 House For Sale
510 Plum St.,
$243,900 House For Sale
4543 Oak Road,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hempstead High School||9-12||1,643||104.5||15.7||3.65 mi|
|Marshall Elementary School||PK-5||334||24.3||13.7||1.78 mi|
|Thomas Jefferson Middle School||6-8||566||53||10.6||1.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.