Off Market

38 5th Ave SE,

Oelwein, IA 50662
  • 2 Beds
  • 762 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 2 Beds
  • 762 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1928

Description

38 5th Ave SE is a single family home in Oelwein, IA. This home was built in 1928 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 762 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, gas heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 38 5th Ave SE and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 38 5th Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 7,342 residents, which has decreased by -4.7% since 2000. 69.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (10.85%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38 5th Ave SE has a median household income of $31,970 and spends about $32,438 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38 5th Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 38 5th Ave SE include Oelwein High School, Oelwein Middle School, and Wings Park Elementary School.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 38 5th Ave SE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38 5th Ave SE is about 19.2 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38 5th Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
762
Year Built
1928
Latitude
42.68
Longitude
-91.91
Cooling
YES

Local Info

Population
7,342
Median Family Income
$31,970
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.2%
Median Homeowner Age
40.4
Households with Children
69.3%
Unemployment Rate
4.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Oelwein High School 9-12
Oelwein Middle School   5-8
Wings Park Elementary School 1-4

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.