510 8th St SW,
Jamestown, ND 58401
Est. Value* : $367,700
510 8th St SW is a single family home in Jamestown, ND. Today, the estimated home value is around $367,700. Frequently asked questions about 510 8th St SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 510 8th St SW is located in a community that is home to 16,426 residents, which has decreased by -14.2% since 2000. 66.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 510 8th St SW has a median household income of $39,178 and spends about $36,659 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 510 8th St SW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is higher than the state average of 2.6%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is higher than the state average of 5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 510 8th St SW include Jamestown High School, Jamestown Middle School, and Lincoln Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 510 8th St SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 510 8th St SW is about 8.9 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 510 8th St SW resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Jamestown High School||9-12||656||65||10||1.78 mi|
|Jamestown Middle School||6-8||536||37.2||14.3||0.59 mi|
|Lincoln Elementary School||K-5||229||15||15.2||0.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.