14108 Cisne Cir,
Fort Pierce, FL 34951
- 3 Beds
- 2,065 sqft
Est. Value* : $123,400
- 3 Beds
- 2,065 sqft
14108 Cisne Cir is a single family home in Fort Pierce, FL. This home was built in 2014 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,065 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $123,400. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Cisne Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Cisne Cir is located in a community that is home to 13,775 residents, which has increased by 16.9% since 2000. 76.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (13.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Cisne Cir has a median household income of $47,258 and spends about $41,431 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Cisne Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Cisne Cir include Allapattah Flats K-8. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (510 for Math and 509 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 14108 Cisne Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Cisne Cir is about 55.6 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Cisne Cir resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14100 Zorzal Avenue,
$139,000 For Sale
$99,000 For Sale
14200 Dulce Real,
$124,900 For Sale
$98,900 For Sale
14913 Tucan Street,
$144,900 For Sale
6625 Alemendra Street,
$129,000 For Sale
13964 Encantardo Circle,
$145,700 For Sale
$79,900 For Sale
6782 Picante Circle,
$112,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Allapattah Flats K-8||PK-8||977||60||16.2||15.41 mi|
|Bayshore Elementary School||PK-5||649||43||15||19.1 mi|
|Chester A. Moore Elementary School||PK-5||545||36||15.1||9.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.