Off Market

1410 Connecticut Ave,

Saint Cloud, FL 34769
  • 756 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $112,800

  • 756 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1930

Description

1410 Connecticut Ave is a single family home in Saint Cloud, FL. This home was built in 1930 and includes one bathrooms and 756 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $112,800. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Connecticut Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Connecticut Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,945 residents, which has increased by 28.8% since 2000. 70% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.62%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Connecticut Ave has a median household income of $44,075 and spends about $39,562 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Connecticut Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Connecticut Ave include Osceola County School For The Arts, and St. Cloud Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 1410 Connecticut Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Connecticut Ave is about 62.8 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Connecticut Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
756
Year Built
1930
Latitude
28.24
Longitude
-81.29
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
YES

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $1,018 $0 $0 $61,000
2017 $1,018 $0 $0 $52,500
2016 $874 $0 $0 $48,200
2015 $874 $0 $0 $44,300
2013 $730 $0 $0 $35,900

Local Info

Population
16,945
Median Family Income
$44,075
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.2%
Median Homeowner Age
40.4
Households with Children
70.0%
Unemployment Rate
1.9%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Osceola County School For The Arts   6-12
St. Cloud High School 9-12
St. Cloud Elementary School PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week