1410 Betton Rd,
Tallahassee, FL 32308
- 4,850 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4,850 sqft
1410 Betton Rd is a single family home in Tallahassee, FL. This home was built in 1949 and includes 4,850 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Betton Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Betton Rd is located in a community that is home to 45,026 residents, which has increased by 22.1% since 2000. 71.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Betton Rd has a median household income of $71,782 and spends about $54,808 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Betton Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Betton Rd include Elizabeth Cobb Middle School, Kate Sullivan Elementary School, and Leon High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1050 (526 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 76.8% of the residents near 1410 Betton Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 23.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Betton Rd is about 65.4 degrees in January and 82.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Betton Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$219,900 For Sale
$409,900 For Sale
2033 Laurel St,
$210,000 For Sale
$281,900 For Sale
$155,000 For Sale
2010 Glennridge Dr,
$369,000 For Sale
$275,000 For Sale
1230 Waverly Rd 32308,
$275,000 For Sale
Lot 11 Terrace,
$89,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elizabeth Cobb Middle School||6-8||850||45||18.8||1.02 mi|
|Kate Sullivan Elementary School||PK-5||764||51||14.9||0.9 mi|
|Leon High School||9-12||2,081||92||22.6||1.65 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.