1410 Arthur Ave,
Panama City, FL 32401
- 3 Beds
- 1,448 sqft
Est. Value* : $61,360
- 3 Beds
- 1,448 sqft
1410 Arthur Ave is a single family home in Panama City, FL. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,448 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 11/10/2015, this property sold for $35,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $61,360. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Arthur Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Arthur Ave is located in a community that is home to 23,334 residents, which has increased by 2.1% since 2000. 63.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.47%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Arthur Ave has a median household income of $38,078 and spends about $35,853 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Arthur Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Arthur Ave include Bay High School, Jinks Middle School, and Oakland Terrace School For The Visual And Performing Arts. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.9% of the residents near 1410 Arthur Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Arthur Ave is about 59.6 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Arthur Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1202 Christel Avenue,
$146,900 For Sale
1029 W Caroline Boulevard,
$350,000 For Sale
1319 Gulf Avenue,
$149,250 For Sale
1604 Hickory Avenue,
$109,000 For Sale
132 Drew's Lane,
$289,900 For Sale
2115 Oliva Lane,
$1,148,700 For Sale
128 Drew's Lane,
$299,000 For Sale
1902 Calhoun Avenue,
$149,900 For Sale
1007 W 10th Court,
$329,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bay High School||9-12||1,254||64||19.5||2.14 mi|
|Jinks Middle School||6-8||564||37||15.2||1.65 mi|
|Oakland Terrace School For The Visual And Performing Arts||PK-5||352||31||11.3||0.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.