14155 Navajo Rd,
Apple Valley, CA 92307
- 3 Beds
- 1,629 sqft
Est. Value* : $270,100
- 3 Beds
14155 Navajo Rd is a single family home in Apple Valley, CA. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,629 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $270,100. Frequently asked questions about 14155 Navajo Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14155 Navajo Rd is located in a community that is home to 36,725 residents, which has increased by 3.8% since 2000. 79.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14155 Navajo Rd has a median household income of $74,967 and spends about $56,057 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14155 Navajo Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14155 Navajo Rd include Granite Hills High, and Phoenix Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (510 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 14155 Navajo Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14155 Navajo Rd is about 46.8 degrees in January and 82.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14155 Navajo Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14101 Osage Road,
$249,500 House For Sale
14081 Osage Road,
$272,000 House For Sale
14034 Osage Road,
$213,000 House For Sale
14401 Osage Road,
$182,000 House For Sale
21946 Fox Avenue,
$205,000 House For Sale
21682 Ramona Road,
$379,900 House For Sale
$255,000 House For Sale
21843 Jelan Avenue,
$199,000 House For Sale
21925 Cherokee Avenue,
$224,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Granite Hills High||9-12||1,451||65.1||22.2||1.41 mi|
|Phoenix Academy||K-8||1,114||47.2||23.5||2.01 mi|
|Rancho Verde Elementary||K-6||687||28.2||24.3||0.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.