12077 E Colorado Pl,
Aurora, CO 80012
- 3 Beds
- 2,017 sqft
Est. Value* : $378,800
- 3 Beds
12077 E Colorado Pl is a single family home in Aurora, CO. This home was built in 1973 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,017 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $378,800. Frequently asked questions about 12077 E Colorado Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12077 E Colorado Pl is located in a community that is home to 46,553 residents, which has increased by 12.1% since 2000. 60.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12077 E Colorado Pl has a median household income of $50,088 and spends about $42,941 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12077 E Colorado Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11%, which is higher than the state average of 7%. Property crime risk is 11.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12077 E Colorado Pl include Endeavor Academy, and Ponderosa Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1076.
- How’s the job market? About 64.5% of the residents near 12077 E Colorado Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12077 E Colorado Pl is about 22.2 degrees in January and 67.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12077 E Colorado Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11745 E Evans Avenue,
$450,000 House For Sale
12076 E Montana Place,
$415,000 House For Sale
12793 E Florida Avenue,
$415,000 House For Sale
1732 S Uvalda Street,
$375,000 House For Sale
12453 E Amherst Circle,
$465,000 House For Sale
626 S Racine St,
$349,000 House For Sale
2645 S Crystal Street,
$394,900 House For Sale
9700 E Ohio Avenue,
$515,000 House For Sale
2523 S Eagle Street,
$385,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Endeavor Academy||9-12||274||23||11.8||6.24 mi|
|Overland High School||9-12||2,306||128.9||17.8||0.37 mi|
|Ponderosa Elementary School||PK-5||711||55.4||12.8||0.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.