5510 Caurus Ct,
Orlando, FL 32808
- 3 Beds
- 1,712 sqft
Est. Value* : $205,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,712 sqft
5510 Caurus Ct is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,712 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $205,800. Frequently asked questions about 5510 Caurus Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5510 Caurus Ct is located in a community that is home to 47,535 residents, which has increased by 10.8% since 2000. 68% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5510 Caurus Ct has a median household income of $48,247 and spends about $41,947 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5510 Caurus Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5510 Caurus Ct include College Park Middle, Edgewater High, and Rosemont Elementary. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 5510 Caurus Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5510 Caurus Ct is about 50.8 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5510 Caurus Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5273 CONA REEF COURT,
$198,500 House For Sale
5432 PINTO WAY,
$191,000 House For Sale
5292 PINTO WAY,
$350,000 House For Sale
5126 CLARION OAKS DRIVE,
$237,000 House For Sale
5014 CASSATT AVENUE,
$159,000 House For Sale
5008 CASSATT AVENUE,
$158,000 House For Sale
5030 LIMING AVENUE,
$239,500 House For Sale
4781 Lantern Court,
$225,000 House For Sale
5505 BLUE TICK DRIVE,
$275,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|College Park Middle||6-8||1,011||50||20.2||3.71 mi|
|Edgewater High||9-12||2,034||96||21.1||4.07 mi|
|Rosemont Elementary||PK-5||818||54||15.1||0.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.