5923 Iona Ave,
Orlando, FL 32835
- 3 Beds
- 1,446 sqft
Est. Value* : $182,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,446 sqft
5923 Iona Ave is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1983 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,446 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $182,200. Frequently asked questions about 5923 Iona Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5923 Iona Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,499 residents, which has increased by 34.1% since 2000. 69.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5923 Iona Ave has a median household income of $68,102 and spends about $52,609 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5923 Iona Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5923 Iona Ave include Chain Of Lakes Middle, Olympia High, and Orlo Vista Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.1% of the residents near 5923 Iona Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5923 Iona Ave is about 52.5 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 60.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5923 Iona Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
423 N Hart Blvd,
$159,900 For Sale
1215 N Nowell Street,
$219,900 For Sale
902 Santa Barbara Road,
$194,900 For Sale
227 Cherry Laurel Dr,
$190,000 For Sale
6667 Crenshaw Dr,
$619,000 For Sale
1415 HEBER CIR,
$209,995 For Sale
1243 Elinore Drive,
$160,000 For Sale
1209 ROGER BABSON RD,
$169,000 For Sale
5107 Cochita Drive,
$175,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chain Of Lakes Middle||6-8||1,327||68||19.5||4.33 mi|
|Olympia High||9-12||3,329||143||23.2||4.03 mi|
|Orlo Vista Elementary||PK-5||600||39||15.3||0.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.