609 Briar Creek Dr is a single family home in La Porte, TX. This home was built in 1979 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,194 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $208,600.
Frequently asked questions about 609 Briar Creek Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 609 Briar Creek Dr is located in a community that is home to 37,781 residents, which has increased by 9.7% since 2000. 80% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 609 Briar Creek Dr has a median household income of $63,153 and spends about $50,268 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 609 Briar Creek Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 609 Briar Creek Dr include James H Baker Sixth Grade Campus, Jennie Reid Elementary, and La Porte High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (504 for Math and 496 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 609 Briar Creek Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 609 Briar Creek Dr is about 39.0 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 609 Briar Creek Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.