3870 Warbler Ave is a single family home in Hartley, IA. This home was built in 1952 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 3,122 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 7/24/2019, this property sold for $262,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $260,900.
Frequently asked questions about 3870 Warbler Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3870 Warbler Ave is located in a community that is home to 2,298 residents, which has decreased by -7% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (10.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3870 Warbler Ave has a median household income of $34,833 and spends about $34,197 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3870 Warbler Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3870 Warbler Ave include Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn Elementary School, Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn High School, and Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.2% of the residents near 3870 Warbler Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3870 Warbler Ave is about 20.3 degrees in January and 75.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3870 Warbler Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.