3879 Highway 136 is a single family home in Bryant, IA. This home was built in 1975 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,380 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $224,500.
Frequently asked questions about 3879 Highway 136 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3879 Highway 136 is located in a community that is home to 421 residents, which has increased by 0.2% since 2000. 77.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.47%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3879 Highway 136 has a median household income of $38,676 and spends about $36,447 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3879 Highway 136 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3879 Highway 136 include Northeast Elementary School, and Northeast Middle-High School.
- How’s the job market? About 69.6% of the residents near 3879 Highway 136 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3879 Highway 136 is about 17.3 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3879 Highway 136 resides in an area with low flood risk.