38692 Lambert Ave,
Emerson, IA 51533
- 2 Beds
- 1,092 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
38692 Lambert Ave is a single family home in Emerson, IA. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bedrooms and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system. Frequently asked questions about 38692 Lambert Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38692 Lambert Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,170 residents, which has increased by 6.1% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38692 Lambert Ave has a median household income of $39,643 and spends about $37,030 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38692 Lambert Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38692 Lambert Ave include East Mills Elementary School, and East Mills Junior/Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 65.5% of the residents near 38692 Lambert Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38692 Lambert Ave is about 13.7 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38692 Lambert Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
51998 350th Street,
$475,000 House For Sale
340 N Commerical Street,
$84,900 House For Sale
600 Center Street,
$209,000 House For Sale
307 North Walnut Street,
$319,000 House For Sale
912 Arnold Street,
$139 House For Sale
411 North Elm Street,
$69,500 House For Sale
1114 6th Street,
$145,000 House For Sale
507 Rupp Road,
$97,900 House For Sale
21919 Meadowview Parkway,
$679,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Mills Elementary School||PK-6||252||16.6||15.1||2.12 mi|
|East Mills Junior/Senior High School||7-12||210||16||13||7.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.