3869 120th St,
Stockton, IA 52769
- 2,145 sqft
Est. Value* : $265,300
3869 120th St is a single family home in Stockton, IA. This home was built in 2009 and includes 2,145 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $265,300. Frequently asked questions about 3869 120th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3869 120th St is located in a community that is home to 1,242 residents, which has decreased by -6.3% since 2000. 84.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3869 120th St has a median household income of $44,182 and spends about $39,668 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3869 120th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3869 120th St include Durant Elementary School, Durant High School, and Durant Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.6% of the residents near 3869 120th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3869 120th St is about 14.7 degrees in January and 72.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3869 120th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1542 29th Street,
$102,900 House For Sale
526 Aspen Trail,
$324,900 House For Sale
2626 4th Street,
$124,000 House For Sale
847 32nd Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
1325 27th Avenue,
$73,500 House For Sale
1169 25th Street,
$92,500 House For Sale
2048 Hwy 38,
$1,675,000 House For Sale
2011 South Shore Drive,
$199,900 House For Sale
3008 26th Street,
$198,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Durant Elementary School||PK-4||276||20.1||13.6||5.99 mi|
|Durant High School||9-12||209||15.1||13.8||6.06 mi|
|Durant Middle School||5-8||219||13.2||16.5||6.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.