3866 Mcgregor St,
Saint Charles, IA 50240
- 3 Beds
- 1,378 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
3866 Mcgregor St is a single family home in Saint Charles, IA. This home was built in 2008 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,378 square feet of living space. Additional features include baseboard heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3866 Mcgregor St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3866 Mcgregor St is located in a community that is home to 1,789 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3866 Mcgregor St has a median household income of $40,085 and spends about $37,287 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3866 Mcgregor St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3866 Mcgregor St include Martensdale Elementary School, and Martensdale-St Marys Junior-Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 3866 Mcgregor St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3866 Mcgregor St is about 25.2 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3866 Mcgregor St resides in an area with low flood risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Martensdale Elementary School||PK-6||290||21.7||13.3||3.51 mi|
|Martensdale-St Marys Junior-Senior High School||7-12||274||20.2||13.5||3.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.