1624 Grand Ave,
Racine, WI 53403
- 1,038 sqft
Est. Value* : $41,620
1624 Grand Ave is a single family home in Racine, WI. This home was built in 1890 and includes 1,038 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $41,620. Frequently asked questions about 1624 Grand Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1624 Grand Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,352 residents, which has decreased by -2.9% since 2000. 67.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1624 Grand Ave has a median household income of $40,085 and spends about $37,089 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1624 Grand Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.6%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 16.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1624 Grand Ave include Case High, and Jones Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 1624 Grand Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1624 Grand Ave is about 8.9 degrees in January and 66.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 47.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1624 Grand Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1729 Howe St,
$120,000 House For Sale
1728 Mead St,
$62,900 House For Sale
1652 Mead St,
$159,900 House For Sale
1637 Villa St,
$70,000 House For Sale
1945 Center St,
$209,000 House For Sale
1830 Park Ave,
$179,900 House For Sale
1705 Park Ave,
$100,000 House For Sale
1633 Park Ave,
$119,500 House For Sale
1715 College Ave,
$249,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Case High||9-12||1,950||118.6||16.4||4.18 mi|
|Jones Elementary||PK-5||387||32.4||11.9||2.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.