Off Market

1725 E Quail Ave,

Phoenix, AZ 85024
  • 2,663 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $434,300

  • 2,663 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1998

Description

1725 E Quail Ave is a single family home in Phoenix, AZ. This home was built in 1998 and includes three bathrooms and 2,663 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $434,300. Frequently asked questions about 1725 E Quail Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1725 E Quail Ave is located in a community that is home to 15,934 residents, which has increased by 39.5% since 2000. 76.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.72%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1725 E Quail Ave has a median household income of $65,901 and spends about $51,841 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1725 E Quail Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 25.1%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1725 E Quail Ave include Boulder Creek Elementary School, Mountain Trail Middle School, and Pinnacle High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1066 (533 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.2% of the residents near 1725 E Quail Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1725 E Quail Ave is about 45.4 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1725 E Quail Ave resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,663
Year Built
1998
Latitude
33.68
Longitude
-112.05
Cooling
REFRIGERATOR
Heating
FORCED AIR

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,922 $0 $0 $31,110
2016 $2,876 $0 $0 $30,150
2015 $2,668 $0 $0 $28,830
2014 $2,523 $0 $0 $24,050
2013 $2,328 $0 $0 $20,960

Local Info

Population
15,934
Median Family Income
$65,901
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.7%
Median Homeowner Age
31.5
Households with Children
76.4%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Boulder Creek Elementary School PK-6
Mountain Trail Middle School 7-8
Pinnacle High School 8-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.