1816 Heatherglen Ln,
Austin, TX 78758
- 1,072 sqft
Est. Value* : $288,800
1816 Heatherglen Ln is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1983 and includes one bathrooms and 1,072 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $288,800. Frequently asked questions about 1816 Heatherglen Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1816 Heatherglen Ln is located in a community that is home to 48,492 residents, which has increased by 25.2% since 2000. 53.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (24.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1816 Heatherglen Ln has a median household income of $40,731 and spends about $37,485 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1816 Heatherglen Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 10.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 62.5% of the residents near 1816 Heatherglen Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1816 Heatherglen Ln is about 47.5 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1816 Heatherglen Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12209 Tanglewild Drive,
$1,145,000 House For Sale
1901 Esplanade CIR,
$375,000 House For Sale
13011 Broughton Way,
$375,000 House For Sale
3906 Hawkshead Dr,
$650,000 House For Sale
1500 Thornridge Road,
$430,000 House For Sale
13506 Lamplight Village AVE,
$414,900 House For Sale
4309 Zuni DR,
$440,000 House For Sale
4502 Bridlewood Dr,
$499,000 House For Sale
1006 Glazier Cir,
$270,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.