206 Summit St,
Kenton, OH 43326
- 4 Beds
- 1,532 sqft
Est. Value* : $43,660
- 4 Beds
- 1,532 sqft
206 Summit St is a single family home in Kenton, OH. This home includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,532 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $43,660. Frequently asked questions about 206 Summit St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Summit St is located in a community that is home to 14,078 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Summit St has a median household income of $40,296 and spends about $37,324 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Summit St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Summit St include Kenton Elementary School, Kenton High School, and Kenton Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 67.0% of the residents near 206 Summit St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Summit St is about 27.7 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Summit St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
340 N. Detroit St.,
$179,900 House For Sale
352 N Main Street,
$199,900 House For Sale
440 Vine st,
$62,000 House For Sale
525 N. Market St.,
$79,900 House For Sale
$35,000 House For Sale
118-120 S. Leighton St.,
$78,000 House For Sale
325 E. Franklin St.,
$69,900 House For Sale
464 W. Columbus St.,
$72,500 House For Sale
701 N. Detroit St.,
$163,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kenton Elementary School||PK-6||1,095||58||18.8||0.85 mi|
|Kenton High School||9-12||560||34.6||16.1||0.51 mi|
|Kenton Middle School||7-8||287||21||13.6||0.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.