Off Market

206 W 7th St,

West Lafayette, OH 43845
  • 3 Beds
  • 950 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $43,150

  • 3 Beds
  • 950 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1959

Description

206 W 7th St is a single family home in West Lafayette, OH. This home was built in 1959 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 950 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, gas heating system, and central cooling system. In 11/4/2014, this property sold for $62,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $43,150. Frequently asked questions about 206 W 7th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 206 W 7th St is located in a community that is home to 4,298 residents, which has increased by 8.7% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.61%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W 7th St has a median household income of $33,477 and spends about $33,389 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W 7th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W 7th St include Ridgewood Elementary School, Ridgewood High School, and Ridgewood Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 206 W 7th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W 7th St is about 24.6 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W 7th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
950
Year Built
1959
Latitude
40.27
Longitude
-81.75
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
11/4/2014 $62,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $339 $0 $0 $15,040
2016 $609 $0 $0 $15,040
2015 $656 $0 $0 $15,040
2014 $4,837 $0 $0 $15,908

Local Info

Population
4,298
Median Family Income
$33,477
Graduate Degree Percentile
1.7%
Median Homeowner Age
39.4
Households with Children
75.5%
Unemployment Rate
5.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Ridgewood Elementary School   PK-3
Ridgewood High School 8-12
Ridgewood Middle School 4-7

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.