215 E 10th St is a single family home in Ogallala, NE. This home was built in 1950 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,066 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $104,600.
Frequently asked questions about 215 E 10th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 10th St is located in a community that is home to 6,634 residents, which has decreased by -3.5% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (10.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 10th St has a median household income of $36,708 and spends about $35,269 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 10th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 10th St include Ogallala High School, and Prairie View School.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 215 E 10th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 10th St is about 20.9 degrees in January and 76.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 10th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.