Off Market

215 Perry St,

Odell, NE 68415
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,092 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $46,380

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,092 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1900

Description

215 Perry St is a single family home in Odell, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $46,380. Frequently asked questions about 215 Perry St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 Perry St is located in a community that is home to 599 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.25%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Perry St has a median household income of $33,291 and spends about $33,278 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Perry St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Perry St include Diller-Odell Elementary School, and Diller-Odell Secondary School.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 215 Perry St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Perry St is about 20.4 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Perry St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,092
Year Built
1900
Latitude
40.05
Longitude
-96.8
Heating
FORCED AIR

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $457 $0 $0 $32,760
2016 $443 $0 $0 $32,760
2015 $450 $0 $0 $32,760
2014 $486 $0 $0 $32,760

Local Info

Population
599
Median Family Income
$33,291
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.9%
Median Homeowner Age
38.4
Households with Children
74.7%
Unemployment Rate
1.6%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Diller-Odell Elementary School PK-6
Diller-Odell Secondary School 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week