215 Perry St,
Odell, NE 68415
- 3 Beds
- 1,092 sqft
Est. Value* : $46,380
- 3 Beds
- 1,092 sqft
215 Perry St is a single family home in Odell, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $46,380. Frequently asked questions about 215 Perry St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Perry St is located in a community that is home to 599 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Perry St has a median household income of $33,291 and spends about $33,278 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Perry St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Perry St include Diller-Odell Elementary School, and Diller-Odell Secondary School.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 215 Perry St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Perry St is about 20.4 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Perry St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
538 Peterson - Lot #5.03 Court,
$368,180 For Sale
4 Prairie Ln,
$63,500 For Sale
204 East 10th St,
$318,000 For Sale
2140 Oak Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
865 Main St,
$8,900 For Sale
3428 Tree Line Drive,
$419,900 For Sale
112 Washington Street,
$69,000 For Sale
6815 Redbud Drive,
$154,900 For Sale
7220 Mound Ridge Rd,
$189,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Diller-Odell Elementary School||PK-6||140||12||11.5||8.34 mi|
|Diller-Odell Secondary School||7-12||131||13.1||9.9||0.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.